Backoffice and internal web app
The Backoffice is the space where company employees can manage administrative and operational tasks that are not directly related to interaction with customers. Internal web app is a web application used by employees to manage internal company tasks, it can be used to improve employee collaboration and efficiency. These two tools are often used together to improve business efficiency.
What is BO and how to manage it properly?
- Use management tools to automate tedious administrative tasks such as electronic document management, a CRM or a ERP. This will allow you to focus on higher value-added tasks.
- Communicate regularly with your team to ensure everyone is on the same page and tasks are being handled well.
- Use external service providers for tasks that are not part of your core skills. This will allow you to concentrate on the most important aspects of your business.
Contact a member of the Exponent team to advise you, to deploy suitable management software or for you relieve yourself of any type of back-office task related to IT.
Why manage your back office with web applications. What are the advantages ?
- Access your data and management tools anywhere and on any Internet-connected device.
- Get better security for your data. Web applications are generally hosted on secure servers: your data is not stored on your local computer and is therefore better protected from viruses and hacker attacks.
- Benefit from better collaboration within your team. Web applications allow you to easily share data and documents with your colleagues, allowing you to work together more efficiently.
- Save money. Web applications are generally less expensive to use and maintain than locally installed software.
In summary, web applications to manage your back office allow you to work in a flexible, secure way and collaborative, while saving money. This is why many companies choose to develop web applications to manage their back office (see software development). Do not hesitate to come see us at our offices at Geneva to explain your project or ideas to us at any time.